Integrated dishwasher £199: Please advise

Our dishwasher has just stopped working and money is tight so have seen a Bush Dishwasher Integrated for £199 and wondered if you guys had any opinions or any alternatives you could suggest please? Must be an integrated

The Bush one can be seen on this link:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4784810/Trail/searchtext%3EBUSH+INTEGRATED.htm

Comments

• Don't know anything about Bush I'm afraid, but I do know that the best integrated dishwashers around, as recommended by every appliance engineer I have ever met (and I've met a few recently!!), are Bosch. HTH.
  • I was in a similar situation last week although mine was a semi integrated dishwasher and I wanted to buy and collect rather than have it delivered. I ended up in a big Currys who had several dishwashers including Matsui which is their own brand. After a bit of comparison I worked out that the Matsui which was the cheapest option had better functions and economy ratings than the other big brands. The one I bought also had no packaging so was reduced by £40 - didn't affect the warranty and they put it on a pallet and bubble wrapped it so I was delighted. Total cost £179.99

So if there is a biggish Currys/Comet etc near you I would drop in to see if they have any either ex-display models with either no packaging or the odd scrape/dent. If it's integrated the kitchen door will cover any minor scrapes, your guarantee isn't affected and you will get money off.

Hope this helps - I'm certainly pleased with my purchase.
    NO FARMS = NO FOOD
  • Coopdivi
    Coopdivi Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    If money's tight why not try using a bowl and washing-up liquid?
  • http://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/_5019985_Smeg_DI612CA9/version.asp?refsource=apfroogle

good reviews and price you can usaually find a code too.

I would second the Bosch recomendation I have one and it's fantastic, superb performance and so quiet I can't hear it, I have to touch the door to see if it's on.
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • hartzou
    hartzou Posts: 32 Forumite
    Save much money to invest other business.
    living is the most important
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport