Best Value high street store for Vitamins

Hi,

I'm visiting family in Spain next week, leaving Sunday, and my aunt rang me last night and asked me to bring her Glucosamine tablets (preferably 1000mg but 750 would do). It's too late to buy online and I'm short of shopping time. Just wondered therefore if anyone knew where the best value could be had at the minute for these. I'm in Belfast.

Comments

• beccam
    beccam Posts: 962 Forumite
    Not sure what they are or if they are hard to come by but Tesco were doing 3 for 2 on all their vitamins/supplements recently.

ETA...are Holland and Barret also doing buy one get one half price on everything in store?
  • Raven
    Raven Posts: 1,729
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Bearing in mind you are going on Sunday, I would check the website and call Zipvit in the morning, they are hard to beat for quality Glucosamine and are normally very quick on delivery here to N.I .

If I normally order on Monday they sometimes arrive on Wednesday but often arrive on Tuesday, I order in bags as they arrive quicker. I take the 1500mg one-a-day (360 for £14). :money:

Have been using them for years after seeing them recommended on this site in the oldtimers (sorry: SilverSavers) thread :o

If you decide to buy instore, then it would have to be Holland and Barret but of course check the mg amount.

Raven.
    I'd like to teach the World to sing in perfect Harmony :grin: :j :D:)
  • Raven
    Raven Posts: 1,729
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just been lookin at their website cause you put this in my mind, their freephone number is 0800 0282875 and they open at 7.am plus they will post out to spain for £6

Raven
    I'd like to teach the World to sing in perfect Harmony :grin: :j :D:)
  • Thanks Beccam and Raven. I got some in Sainsburys at a good price this morning. Their own brand 1000mg tablets are £2.88 for 30 until 2nd February.

I'll pass the details for Zipvit to my aunt so she can order her own for delivery to Spain in future. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure