We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

CD-Wow vouchers

Options
CD Wow seem to be doing vouchers again! Go to https://www.cd-wow.com/capitaloneoffer and enter your email address and they'll send you one. Seems that you can use it as many times as you like too...

First post done!! 8)

Comments

• sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi rosbif
    Welcome and thanks for this :)
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for this. It says at the top of the page 'For Capitalone Cardholders'. Does that mean you have to use your card to pay, I wonder?

Anyway filled in email addy for myself and other family members so fingers crossed a nice £8.99 voucher will wing its way to me! ;D (Knowing my luck though, it'll be 50p.) ;D
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • rosbif
    rosbif Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    If past experience is anything to go (RBS Advanta I seem to recall) no you can use any card. You can also sign up as many addresses as you have and get a voucher for each - I have received 4 £1 vouchers so far..
  • sparky61
    Options
    I just received a £5 voucher but when I typed in the voucher number it's only showing up as 50p. I have e-mailed them to ask if they can sort it out :)
  • Going_Digital
    Options
    Mine says it is expired.
  • sparky61
    Options
    I just had an e-mail back from CD-WOW, apparently they're having technical problems with this offer and they are working to sort it out.
    :)
  • sos_3
    sos_3 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    thanks rosbif, i have registered 4 of my email addresses - all came through straight away with £1 vouchers..........oh well, better than a slap in the face............... ;)

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I have a pound voucher if anyone wants it.

PM me if you do, first one gets it ;D
  • northerngal33
    Options
    i used my voucher twice last night no need to register different email addresses ijust use the voucher over again, it worked fir me ;D
  • sparky61
    Options
    I received a reply to my e-mail.
    They have sent me a new code for £5 off.
    I'm well impressed with the customer service/
    :):):)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills