We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Help needed for Belling M384 TCGR Microwave
demented_2
Posts: 455 Forumite
Hello. Has anyone got a Belling M384 TCGR Microwave please.
I have just got one but it doesn't have the instruction manual with it.
I have tried the various websites to see if there any i could download or buy, but have had no luck whatsoever. I am hoping that someone here may have one. I would like to know how to use it and also how to set the clock, which i suppose isn't really important. Hope someone can help. Thank you.
I have just got one but it doesn't have the instruction manual with it.
I have tried the various websites to see if there any i could download or buy, but have had no luck whatsoever. I am hoping that someone here may have one. I would like to know how to use it and also how to set the clock, which i suppose isn't really important. Hope someone can help. Thank you.
20p savers club
before joining had nothing
joined on 19/03
now have £40.00 saved :j :j :j
saving to pay off debts Debts now paid off. Yeah.
Amazon sellers club member 31
before joining had nothing
joined on 19/03
now have £40.00 saved :j :j :j
saving to pay off debts Debts now paid off. Yeah.
Amazon sellers club member 31
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards