We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Re: E: 31st Aug - £5 off £10 spend @ Tog24.com

Options
THanks Cactus, like the clothes, good prices
and you can use this voucher against sale stuff too, ladies, mens and kids. However their secure server keeps telling me my address does not match card billing address which is rubbish as it does, and I order online all the time? Maybe just unlucky, try again later!

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Comments

• sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    THanks Cactus, like the clothes, good prices
    and you can use this voucher against sale stuff too, ladies, mens and kids. However their secure server keeps telling me my address does not match card billing address which is rubbish as it does, and I order online all the time? Maybe just unlucky,  try again later!

I had this problem a while ago.
    Have you checked your last bank statement? The layout of my address was slightly different on mine so I tried putting my address in exactly as it was on my statement and the order went through fine.
    :)
  • anglojock
    anglojock Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    Getting the £5 off an order of £10+ is fine but the delivery charge is £3.95, therefore not saving very much. Thanks anyway.

Anyone know free p&p codes?
  • saveaholic_3
    Options
    Thanx for code. Never heard of this site B4. My order is on the way. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport