nhs cash back site

Options
just found this site dont know how good it is but they seem to do a good cash back....

http://www.nhscashback.co.uk/
cc.£4265.
loans!!!
stay focused!!!

Comments

• JasonLVC
    JasonLVC Posts: 16,762 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not a bad site, but suggest users shop around the cashback sites.

NHS site offers £12.50 for a new mobile phone contract with e2save, but Quidco offer £36.50

You might find it offers better deals on one thing, but not the other.
    Anger ruins joy, it steals the goodness of my mind. Forces me to say terrible things. Overcoming anger brings peace of mind, a mind without regret. If I overcome anger, I will be delightful and loved by everyone.
  • Gondo_2
    Gondo_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    Not in the NHS? Same company (E-deals UK) runs a cashback site open to all http://www.edealsuk.com.

Bazza
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,318 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    site seems to be trading on the NHS name though, no sign of a formal agreement to use the NHS name

both sites registered to the same person, chockalingam kumar

Quidco offers miles better cashback :)
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Bertville
    Bertville Posts: 193 Forumite
    Options
    Not heard of this site before & not sure if it is really linked to the NHS as I know that NHS staff have their own dedicated web site for getting discounts. Would be interested to hear what other people know.
  • Clasics
    Clasics Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    Options
    Even if it WAS officially linked to the NHS (I don't think it is, btw), you would STILL be mad to use it when there are cashback sites like Quidco that give 100% of the cashback to you, all for charging you an admin fee of £5 per year (they only charge this fee if you actually earn at least that amount). There are some people who baulk at paying a £5/yr fee......then are happy to accept, for example, a £30 cashback from taking out an AA car insurance policy (like you would with this site) as opposed to being paid £60 at Quidco. Strange....

PS Or how about Zurich car insurance? £15 cashback here, and £65 cashback with Quidco. It's a bit of a no-brainer, I suspect.
    I spelt my username wrongly on purpose, by the way!
  • clares4199
    Options
    Hi this is a great way for NHS & Emergency services staff to get discounts & earn cashback!! Check it out fellow overworked & underpaid health workers!!
    :j:beer:
  • sahara007
    Options
    I am an NHS employee and use Quidco as oppose to NHS Cashback, Quidco offer much better rates.

NHS Discounts often has some good deals/money off codes but sometimes there are better deals to be found from googling about or looking on MSE forum ;). There is also Red Guava which is similar to NHS Discounts where you can get some good deals too, however Red Guava is an organisational account and not an individual account (check with your HR/Employee service dept for the details of your organisations log in details).
    Lucky wins: The Resident book, Open Season box set & portable DVD player, return flights to Belfast & £100 Ticketmaster, Ringo Starr tickets, L'Oreal gift bag, K-Swiss T-Shirt, Converse Allstars, Parker Pen, Large wash, iron and fold service Johnson Dry Cleaners, Viva La Juicy perfume Juicy Couture, ring and body lotion gift set,
  • picnmix
    picnmix Posts: 642 Forumite
    Options
    sahara007 wrote: »
    I am an NHS employee and use Quidco as oppose to NHS Cashback, Quidco offer much better rates.

NHS Discounts often has some good deals/money off codes but sometimes there are better deals to be found from googling about or looking on MSE forum ;). There is also Red Guava which is similar to NHS Discounts where you can get some good deals too, however Red Guava is an organisational account and not an individual account (check with your HR/Employee service dept for the details of your organisations log in details).
    Don't forget that you can use your NHS Discounts in store as well, you have to show your picture ID badge, not sure if all of the ones on NHS Discounts let you do it but know that some do.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    clares4199 wrote: »
    Hi this is a great way for NHS & Emergency services staff to get discounts & earn cashback!! Check it out fellow overworked & underpaid health workers!!
    :j:beer:

quidco is a better site
  • rhodrie
    Options
    NHSCashBack promote themselves to NHS employees via HR departments; it allows them to offer a benefit to their employees at no cost. (By choosing to pass on the message to their employees they effectively endorse the product.)

Any views on the NHSCashBack Black Card? It seems more convenient than remembering to print out vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure