🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Tigerlily's debt free in 2010 diary

Options
Hi all, to be honest I didnt realise this was here! I had already decided that this was the year to tackle my finances head on. By starting this it does feel more official though! I am planning on going through and totaling figures etc but for this evening signing myself up seems quite enough.
Wish me luck, I think I may need it!!:beer:
Debt free = December 2010...as of March 2006 it is now January 2010..... as of December 2008 it is now December 2009 :j hopefully sooner!!
:jDEBT FREE:j January 2012, took longer but I got there, all by myself, through sheer hard work and pride!

Comments

• boredofbeingathome
    Options
    Good luck Tiger lily :)
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
  • claire0788
    claire0788 Posts: 983 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 17 January 2010 at 1:24AM
    Options
    Good luck, we'll help any way we can :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate