🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

january...hurry up and end..

Options
This month is always the worst, this week ive got my mot, my ohs 40th bday.. im trying to budget for it all, been paying bills off. There isnt much work for me until next month.. i love reading the forum, i know im not the only one in this situation, good luck everyone with ur debt and moneysaving x:beer:
i will be debt free, i will

Comments

• taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    Know the feeling..I'll just be glad when the snow is gone so I can work.
  • Yep, know what you mean, January seems to go on forever doesn't it? Bad luck you have a "biggie" birthday just after Christmas! Keep your chin up!

We also have had terrible weather in Spain, cold wet, snowy etc. I seem to wish my life away - well January and February anyway......can't wait for Spring and Summer!:j

Long story but I had to spend out on a taxi to get home tonight and so did not budget for that, just thought of the 8.00 euros it cost and how much food I could have bought with that! Sad eh?

That is what comes from being on here every day I suppose;)

Put 2.00 euros into sealed pot and because I felt sorry for taxi driver not having much work gave him a 1.00 euro tip:rolleyes:

Have a nice evening everyone - have a nice liver/bacon casserole on the go for later...LMSM :j
    Always looking to save and be happy:j
    Sealed pot challenge - aim £500:j
    Look after the pennies the pounds will take care of themselves:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business