Immersion heater V central heating
In this hot weather having the central heating boiler on just to heat the water (and heat the airing cupboard) seems madness - now I have turned off the boiler and switch on the immersion heater for an hour or two in the morning for showers etc. Is this the most OS option?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards