Work have messed up my pay - need help!

Options
2»

Comments

• caleo
    caleo Posts: 345 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I mentioned earlier about my pay......well, it started on weds, and it still isn't resolved! I have just had an email to say they will raise a cheque and put it in the post with a letter to take to their bank (in the city centre) so I can cash it, and then go to my bank to deposit the cash. No one wants to pay the £25 charge!

I have explained that I have no car, as I cannot insure my car until I get paid (expired on Tues night) So I would have to use public transport, which is making me shake already just thinking about it. I have PND and get really panicky if I am in enclosed places with lots of people.

I am already a month in arrears with my mortgage, now late with this month!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have loads of debt with lloyds and they are "looking after" my mortgage account whilst I have the month arrears.......bet they are rubbing their hand with glee!!!!!

Caleo:sad:
  • Jo_R_2
    Jo_R_2 Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Options
    caleo wrote:
    Hi

I mentioned earlier about my pay......well, it started on weds, and it still isn't resolved! I have just had an email to say they will raise a cheque and put it in the post with a letter to take to their bank (in the city centre) so I can cash it, and then go to my bank to deposit the cash. No one wants to pay the £25 charge!

I have explained that I have no car, as I cannot insure my car until I get paid (expired on Tues night) So I would have to use public transport, which is making me shake already just thinking about it. I have PND and get really panicky if I am in enclosed places with lots of people.

I am already a month in arrears with my mortgage, now late with this month!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have loads of debt with lloyds and they are "looking after" my mortgage account whilst I have the month arrears.......bet they are rubbing their hand with glee!!!!!

Caleo:sad:

Hi Caleo

Just wanted to say how annoying you are experiencing a similar thing - though yrs is obviously for a lot more. I do hope you get it all sorted out how it suits you - I can hugely sympathise, I had serious postnatal illness after the birth of my first and I know how you feel :grouphug:
    Dealing with my debts!
    Currently overpaying Virgin cc -
    balance Jan 2010 @ 1985.65
    Now @ 703.63
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business