We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Newspaper Rail Offer?

2

Comments

  • Sorry, meant to say address is www.scotsman.com/eastcoastdeal
  • It keeps saying to me there is an error accessing the page. Do I have the right address?
    travelover
  • Sorry stupid me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    travelover
  • Sunshine12
    Sunshine12 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    Says you need to take the tokens with you when you travel although from previous offers im doubting that to be the case.

    What do I need?
    • Please make sure you take the token(s) printed in your paper with you when you travel.
    :smileyhea
  • yeah managed to get from scotland to london for £26 return
    travelover
  • Sunshine12
    Sunshine12 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    I cant get it to work....are you supposed to get an e-mail or something. Im trying to access £6 from aberdeen to edinburgh but its not coming up......
    :smileyhea
  • A few false starts, then read the paper again realised what to do - type in the www then scotsman then forward slash then eastcoastdeal in your address box, not search engine. Don't bother putting http: at the start, and it worked for me, just now. Good luck. It does say in the Scotsman you should take a token cut out of the paper, which will cover up to eight people.
  • grunnie
    grunnie Posts: 1,795 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    East Coast deal
    and you do need 1 of the tokens from the paper. Sometimes they don't ask to see them but once they did - if I hadn't had the coupon I would have been charged full price on the train.
  • elkay115
    elkay115 Posts: 6,581 Forumite
    Sunshine12 wrote: »
    I cant get it to work....are you supposed to get an e-mail or something. Im trying to access £6 from aberdeen to edinburgh but its not coming up......


    You can't go from Glasgow to Aberdeen, you need to go from Edinburgh to Aberdeen, still costs £6 though.

    I booked my tickets to London and back for £23. Happy days. :D
  • Ok but when I put the address into what I think is my internet address box it just comes up with no match. So where is the internet address box on my screen?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.