Free NES Games on the Wii - Time Nearly Up

Options
It is now possible to download the internet channel on the Wii for free but there was a time when they were charging 500 wii points for it. For all of those that paid in points you can download a free NES game from the Wii shop channel worth 500 points but the offer ends today! Just visit the Wii shop channel and there should be a note on the home page on how to download the game.

Nintendo are doing a couple of other promotions on the Wii shop channel at the moment so it's worth checking out anyway, they've got 40% off Sega games and some free demo games that you can download.

They're also running a promotion to get people connected to the internet on their Wii..(so they can spend money in the shop channel no doubt)..but you do get 500 points for partcipating so if you got a Wii for Christmas it's worth the effort.

Firstly, you need to be new to the wii shop channel, so you must have first accessed it within the past 30 days. Perfect if you got a Wii for Christmas!

Next, go to "Connection Ambassador Promotion".

Then click on "Person who has helped me".

You then enter somebody else's Wii number, mine is 4802 1774 4587 4457.

There will be a short questionnaire and you're set.

Private message me and send me your Wii number so that I can complete on my Wii and then you'll get your points! To find your Wii number go to the envelope on the bottom right on the Wii menu, then the create message on bottom left and then click on the address book.

I think that's all from the world of Nintendo at the moment, clearly I've got too much free time over Christmas! Now back to playing Shaun White Snowboarding...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure