www.evans.co.uk

Comments

• Can anyone see the returns policy anywhere? I am just wondering what would happen if the stuff I order doesn't fit properly.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times and I'll smash your face in. :D
  • Does the 'add 2 items pay for 1' work on anything else other than the jumpers & cardigans?
  • Can anyone see the returns policy anywhere? I am just wondering what would happen if the stuff I order doesn't fit properly.

I couldnt find it either, maybe you'll have to go to your nearest evans store
  • Tustastic
    Tustastic Posts: 2,096 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can anyone see the returns policy anywhere? I am just wondering what would happen if the stuff I order doesn't fit properly.

In the email confirmation it says 'If you wish to return any items on this order visit our returns page at
    http://returns.zoom.co.uk/ and follow the instructions contained there.'

Just bought a few things - thanks to the OP for the code.:)
    Doesn't seem to have tracked on Quidco:(
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MoneySavingExpert Forum Team

Easy to return, either by post or to a store within 28 days. Usually have a label for free returns, not sure if they do on sale stuff (as some online stores dont)
  • I ordered a lot of things with the last code - 20% off but the delivery note showed the full price even though my card was debited with the correct price. I took some items back to the store and was credited the price shown on the delivery note.
  • Emmsy
    Emmsy Posts: 152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've returned instore before without any problem - you need to take your delivery receipt that comes with the items. They do have to keep the delivery receipt though, even if you have other items on that you aren't returning.
  • Thanks, have ordered two cardis.
  • Bought some £70 boots for £30 and 8 sweaters too using these offers. 15 % code works too with these offers and so the lot came to £43 + odd pence.

Just hope the items are nice and fit but sounds like the returns policy is good. What a good deal!
    :j Trytryagain FLYLADY - SAYE £700 each month Premium Bonds £713 Mortgage Was £100,000@20/6/08 now zilch 21/4/15:beer: WTL - 52 (I'll do it 4 MUM)
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Emmsy wrote:
    I've returned instore before without any problem - you need to take your delivery receipt that comes with the items. They do have to keep the delivery receipt though, even if you have other items on that you aren't returning.

I bought £226 in sale price £178 after discount, I returned 2 pairs of trousers and 1 bra to store today and was given full refund £49 no discount taken off my refund. I was also given back my delivery note after she marked the 3 returned items.
    So I paid £129 for 14 tops and 1 bra, really pleased with sizing and quality big thumbs up to Evans.:beer: :T

Off to order trousers in a smaller size, no tall range in store.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure