We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Ginger Wine Recipe?
Ayeshalush
Posts: 636 Forumite
Does anyone have a recipe for ginger wine?
My gran used to make this many years ago but, sadly, is no longer with us so I can't ask for the recipe.
It may be a Scottish thing as there doen't appear to be much on the internet. I found a 'Mrs Beaton' recipe but its not too clear.
I love the stuff so I would really like to attempt to make some.
My gran used to make this many years ago but, sadly, is no longer with us so I can't ask for the recipe.
It may be a Scottish thing as there doen't appear to be much on the internet. I found a 'Mrs Beaton' recipe but its not too clear.
I love the stuff so I would really like to attempt to make some.
Failed to load the poll.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards