🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Boots after-Christmas sales - 75% off now over?

Options

Comments

• pigtails_21
    Options
    another newbie, so please be gentle :D

I saw someone else was from rugby..guess you already know, but when I was in rugby at the weekend (the big store), there was very little in there, but there are the no. 7 sets in warwick, if that helps anyone
    June wins: 2 x Robbie Williams tickets, iPad mini, £200 skatehut voucher :)

A huge thank you to all posters xx
  • mandymoomoo_2
    Options
    tinawina wrote: »
    I wanna go Barry too. I wanna go to marco's icecream parlour and to get a dave coaches trip to london! lmao

sounds like plan...
    :hello:No more toiletries challenge :T

• Hayhay_2
    Hayhay_2 Posts: 319 Forumite
    Options
    tinawina wrote: »
    Give Extra Easy a go for 2 weeks. I bet you will see a big change. I think it's far more sustainable loss with EE because it's actually how we can live every day. it's more "normal!" I have done EE since day 1 because I couldn't see myself sticking to the other plans for very long!

hmm i might do that, thanks for the advise and a big well done to you! i think thats why i looked at it and thought thatll never work its to easy! lol, im so excited to lose the weight, start being a fun involved play on the floor and run around kinda mummy again
    Wedding Debt!!

Credit card - [STRIKE]£2,500[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£2200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£1,800[/STRIKE]
    Loan - [STRIKE]£10,000[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]9,550[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£8,200[/STRIKE]
    debt free by christmas 2012??? :T
  • Kayte_2
    Kayte_2 Posts: 582 Forumite
    Options
    Your more energetic than me. I just look on the met office at latest weather haha!
  • bubblybaby4
    Options
    thank you, lots of money to raise and also to get fit...:rolleyes:
  • silly_sausage_4
    Options
    Cant make up my mind whether to leave the computer for a minute to make a brew!
  • dee72_2
    dee72_2 Posts: 196 Forumite
    edited 20 January 2010 at 2:19AM
    Options
    more coffe,more ciggies.......more matchsticks!! oh thinks we are certifiable..he didnt say what though!
    more coffee i can do as for the cigs my kids wouldnt let me now gave up ill just keep chewing the gum

yup me staying up are you woo want me call you when comes online so u get some sleep or just if what u want comes in stock

this reply is incase i didnt imagine the r u staying awake dee post if any reply mail me as this thread on here way too quick woo as cant find it now

ponders if goin mad
    New year resolution give up smoking. gave up 1/1/10 at 2pm
    lasted so far
    :j
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,961 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    anteater99 wrote: »
    Does it take that long to change a few prices? Wasn't that much left to reduce. Come on IT!!!

They are screwing with us, they finished ages ago and are reading this thread :rotfl:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I needed the lav and was unsure whether to risk it!
  • wookeyhole1
    wookeyhole1 Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    i am playing country life on fb and im sure my cows must be feeling sick now with all the clovers they have ate this past hour lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport