We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
1kg bar of cadburys?
ecsb
Posts: 158 Forumite
Help!? Where can i buy these?
0
Comments
-
They had the big bars instore at debenhams for £9 but not sure what the size was.0
-
I've been trying to find one but no luck! This is the time I really miss Woolies0
-
I've a leaflet from outside a Netto in London that says they have had Cadbury's Dairy Milk 1KG for £5.99 since last Thursday.0
-
I've also seen them in debenhams but to be honest i think you should bypass the 1kg and go for this
http://www.gifts-wizard.co.uk/products/cadbury-gifts-5kg-dairy-milk-bar.php
:eek::eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::j:j:j0 -
wow if i had the money, i certainly would.
I also used get them in woolies.
nearest netto is 74 miles.
Thanks all.0 -
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards