We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Healthy, cheap, dinner party ideas for a beginner cook.
sazzy6
Posts: 342 Forumite
I have some freinds coming over tomorrow night and they are on slimming world and therefore are on a fat free (well low fat) diet.
For mains I am doing lamb joint in the SC with LOADS of veg mmmmmmm
For desert I am going to do stewed apple and with low fat icecream sundae style
I am really struggling for a nice starter. Any ideas? Was thinking of a soup but not really made many nice soups before that didn't have cream in. I really like fish but OH is not so keen so that is a no no. I want to enjoy it just as much as them.
For mains I am doing lamb joint in the SC with LOADS of veg mmmmmmm
For desert I am going to do stewed apple and with low fat icecream sundae style
I am really struggling for a nice starter. Any ideas? Was thinking of a soup but not really made many nice soups before that didn't have cream in. I really like fish but OH is not so keen so that is a no no. I want to enjoy it just as much as them.
Failed to load the poll.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards