We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Any Book People Codes?

1…4445474950…108

Comments

  • jenid
    jenid Posts: 180 Forumite
    amc1 wrote: »
    didn't work for me :(

    it was accepted but didn't affect the order (of £12.99)

    any minimum spend on this one ?

    Thanks for your help Lugh, but the same thing happened to me as above? Very strange. I'll keep trying!
  • ausmummy
    ausmummy Posts: 657 Forumite
    jenid wrote: »
    Thanks for your help Lugh, but the same thing happened to me as above? Very strange. I'll keep trying!

    Are you still having trouble with this? I was having the same problem after accepting the free book offer. I took off the free book and the discount showed up in the basket. So you must not be able to get discount and free book.

    I used FALL15 off hotukdeals exp 17/09 for 15% off £30
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    headpin wrote: »
    Try:

    PP002 for 10% off on over £20 orders : and,

    PP003 for free delivery when spending over £15 online

    log on through www.thebookpeople.co.uk/pointspassport

    I've just used both on an order over £30, although I just logged on as normal!

    Thank you, just used the PP003 code off an order for £19.98, saved me nearly £4 :)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ZD533

    free del no min spend

    BRINC25

    10% off over £25
  • jenid
    jenid Posts: 180 Forumite
    headpin wrote: »
    Try:

    PP002 for 10% off on over £20 orders : and,

    PP003 for free delivery when spending over £15 online

    log on through www.thebookpeople.co.uk/pointspassport

    I've just used both on an order over £30, although I just logged on as normal!

    Hi Thanks for these codes, do you know when the expiry date is on them? I have tried to use them and it says it has applied them but the discount has not gone through.

    Many thanks for your help
  • AUTUMN20 just worked for me.
    10% off a £20 spend. Expires today.
  • zd533 worked for me thank you
    :T
  • shirlgirl2004
    shirlgirl2004 Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    jenid wrote: »
    Hi Thanks for these codes, do you know when the expiry date is on them? I have tried to use them and it says it has applied them but the discount has not gone through.

    Many thanks for your help
    I just used them and they worked on an order of £19 (maybe it applied the 10% discount before it took off the postage)
  • Got a catalog from the post
    Free P&P quote reference 218-FPP
  • twig1_2
    twig1_2 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    Any codes with PP in front of them will registered as applied but if you are not a pointpassport holder they will not be discounted off your order. hth
    jenid wrote: »
    Hi Thanks for these codes, do you know when the expiry date is on them? I have tried to use them and it says it has applied them but the discount has not gone through.

    Many thanks for your help
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.