Another'London' thread!

Options
I am looking for help in choosing a Hotel/Guest House in North or North West London for early January.

I am hoping that people who know the area may help because i want to be close to a tube to get into central London(and somewhere to park the car).

In case it assists i will be coming down M40 0r M1.

Thank you

Comments

• Geoggy
    Geoggy Posts: 494 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ramada Ealing Common, or Crowne Plaza Hangar Lane. Usually quite reasonable prices, both easy access from M40 and both near tube stations.
  • redvanman
    Options
    Innkeepers lodge Borehamwood great value for money.
  • hethmar
    hethmar Posts: 10,678 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Have a look at Trip Advisor.
  • Thanks to all.Still looking.Most seem to be about £60-£70 for a couple of nights(and some dont include breakfast).

Redvanman ,have looked at Innkeepers,Borehamwood.Wondered how far nearest tube station is?

Also now looking around Slough/Windsor for ease of travelling to Heathrow after,so any more responses gratefully received and i will certainly look.
  • Geoggy
    Geoggy Posts: 494 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    getting to heathrow by car? because you can base yourself near any tube and get to heathrow easily

maybe if you give us an idea of budget, and what you want near your accommodation might help us (ie just a tube to get out of where you are staying or do you want facilities nearby, like pubs, restaurants etc?)
  • Thanks all.Sorted now.See my thread concerning fabulous deal via Superbreak..unbelievable!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure