Dodo Pad diaries - two for one offer till 30/11

Options
Sent in an email by the Dodo Pad company to people on their mailing list, you can use this code 09TF until midnight on Monday 30th november.

But anyone can use it - they said so! :j you can get their 2010 diaries and calendars and alomst all of their products - you buy 2 and only get charged for 1. Fabbie - I love them - best, funniest diaries on the market and perfect for organising your family.:T

Comments

• 3_cheeky_princesses
    Options
    Sent in an email by the Dodo Pad company to people on their mailing list, you can use this code 09TF until midnight on Monday 30th november.

But anyone can use it - they said so! :j you can get their 2010 diaries and calendars and alomst all of their products - you buy 2 and only get charged for 1. Fabbie - I love them - best, funniest diaries on the market and perfect for organising your family.:T

Thank you for the find but you must not post codes in the grabbit forum. You have already posted it in the discounts board anyway. You can always post a link to the code in this thread.

Also if you are self promoting a company or item that is against forum rules too. I just noticed your only 2 posts are about this product and company. Appologies in advance if i am wrong :D
    Member of Thrifty Gifty ~ Making money for Christmas 2010:
    £2 Savers club member no 40 ~ £54
    Amazon Vouchers BingoPort ~ £10
    Dooyoo Challenge Jan ~ £24.07 / £20.00 Yippee over target :j
  • hotpink
    Options
    Had a look at the wbsite and these pads look great, but actually if you go to amazon they aremuch cheaper and it makes more sense to get them from anazon as it works out even cheaper than buy one get one free from dodo ...isn't this a bit strange?:huh:
  • 3_cheeky_princesses
    Options
    hotpink wrote: »
    Had a look at the wbsite and these pads look great, but actually if you go to amazon they aremuch cheaper and it makes more sense to get them from anazon as it works out even cheaper than buy one get one free from dodo ...isn't this a bit strange?:huh:

:rotfl:They do look good but i wouldnt pay the price that DoDO have them for. Might have a peep on Amazon tho but really i have brought my diaries for next year :o
    Member of Thrifty Gifty ~ Making money for Christmas 2010:
    £2 Savers club member no 40 ~ £54
    Amazon Vouchers BingoPort ~ £10
    Dooyoo Challenge Jan ~ £24.07 / £20.00 Yippee over target :j
  • harassedmum
    harassedmum Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 28 November 2009 at 11:33AM
    Options
    hotpink wrote: »

didn't know that...am not the company - I am a customer of theirs and the email said to tell others about it and a friend suggested doing it here so that is why I'm new on the forum - great site though and will be using it for checking out other discounts in the future/posting them too :o
  • hotpink
    hotpink Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Hi harrassed mum...I'm new on the forum too....just noticed they were cheaper on amazon and didn't mean to upset anyone...but thanks for mentioning the dodopads as i hadn't heard of them before and have now ordered one :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure