M&S Xmas Temps

Options
Does anyone know if temps still get a staff discount card, 20% off? Many thanks.

Comments

• CarolynH
    CarolynH Posts: 570 Forumite
    Options
    They still get the discount card, unsure of the percentage but it's the same as the permanent staff.
    :D Make a list of important things to do today. At the top, put 'eat chocolate'. Now, you'll get at least one thing done today. :D
  • aaroncaz
    aaroncaz Posts: 5,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    CarolynH wrote: »
    They still get the discount card, unsure of the percentage but it's the same as the permanent staff.

Thanks for that:T
  • paulwf
    paulwf Posts: 3,269 Forumite
    Options
    Yes they do plus another one for a nominated person who MUST live at the same address. The rate is 20% but does not apply to electricals.

As they use proper cards with a chip in them they take a couple of weeks to come through so be patient. You will be sent a code soon after that to register your staff discount on your online account.
  • ilikedrawing
    Options
    Yeah i got to use mine for 2 weeks after i finally received it! I made good use of it though, probably wasted half my wages hehe
  • cassie55
    Options
    I'm starting on the 22th of November for 5 weeks over xmas.

They told me at the interview that I'd get my discount card on my first day.
  • trevormax
    Options
    I had one on my second day. They didn't give me a plastic one but instead gave one made out of card specifically for temp staff.

Same benefits as normal staff too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport