Car service centre open on Sunday?

Options
talksalot81
talksalot81 Posts: 1,227 Forumite
Hi guys,

I have an urgent problem because I have just discovered that my last MOT has truly wrecked my front tyres.... so I need to get them changed and realligned and I really need to get it done fast (meaning tomorrow else im into taxi costs).

So is there anyone in the belfast area who is open on a Sunday and can sort this out for me?

Thanks

Adam
2 + 2 = 4
except for the general public when it can mean whatever they want it to.

Comments

• declanh
    declanh Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    kwik fit ?
    Cant say id particularly recommend them, but i suspect they are open on a sunday :-)
    I used to have a signature with links to the League Tables for good/bad shipping charges for Northern Ireland. But I have since learnt that this is against site rules - so they are no longer here! PM me if you need them
  • talksalot81
    Options
    Funny, alot of people say that about kwik fit! I'll have a ring about and if i cant find anyone else, i'll have to give them a go!

Thanks
    2 + 2 = 4
  • talksalot81
    Options
    Doh..... cant find anyone open who will do alignment and new tyres..... inspite of kwik fit advertising sunday opening!
    2 + 2 = 4
  • Cee
    Cee Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I wouldn't go near kwik fit since i had a nasty experience with the one on upper newtonards road some years ago..
  • ooo000ooo
    ooo000ooo Posts: 577 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe i'm just lucky but i've had very good service in the Glengormley Kwikfit on more than one occasion - Got a puncture fixed somewhere else, it deflated an hour later, i went to kwikfit who discovered it hadn't sealed on the rim properly, they took it off and put it back on again for no charge. Took a puncture in recently, they fixed it and the manager didn't charge cos he was "feeling generous" :) Took another car in for alignment, they hooked all the gear up, started fiddling, then discovered a steering joint was knackered so told me there was no point in adjusting anything and to bring it back when i had the joint replaced, again no charge.
  • blackadder1b
    blackadder1b Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah my fiance has had no problem with the guys in kwik fit, they are usually very helpful and will always try and fit the car in to get fixed asap.
  • skintharry
    skintharry Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    'ECO DISPOSAL' fee that tyre fitters charge is a rip-off!!
    They charge you for them keeping the tyres, then charge the vans that come round to collect them(maybe used for remoulds??).WIN-WIN situ.
    I ask for fee to be removed and keep tyres myself and give to farmer...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure