Sleeping bags for cheap

Options
Hi guys

Me and my partner have a party to attend to next week and part of the theme is everyone is bringing a tent. Its this weekend and its too late to get anything from ebay. Does anyone know where to find some - we will keep them for the music festivals too. We don't really want expensive ones.

Thanks

Comments

• shockingmoment
    Options
    Costco are selling camping gear at the moment. Incl. 2 man tents ideal for festivals.
    Aldi had some recently. Prob all gone but worth checking
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Milletts? Blacks? Look in your local paper? Do you have a military shop near you - the one near us sells them and not too expensive especially as you will need one to keep the rain out when using for music festival! HTH a little!
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi skyranger,

Have a look in Woolworths, I'm sure I've seen some instore. I looked at their website for a link but this was the only one I could find there.

Pink
  • DSmiffy
    DSmiffy Posts: 791 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    try Asda and Aldi, they usually have some thing cheap in there. Aldi are very good for that kind of thing. Also there is also Argos too !
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,167 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Tesco Value sleeping bags are £6.97 each. They also had other camping stuff but I don't know how much the prices were.

Just bought a couple for my boys as they'd outgrown their childrens sleeping bags, and they seem ok for light use, such as sleeping in the garden during the summer hols!
    Here I go again on my own....
  • bargainbasement
    Options
    Hi Home Bargains if you have one nearby - 2 man tent £9.99. Pretty good (I ended up sleeping out in it with my son and his mate and there was plenty room - all packs up in a neat bag. Also they had sleeping bags I think £4.99

Happy camping!!
  • Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I saw some in Superdrug recently, in bubble gum pink or royal blue though.
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • skyranger
    skyranger Posts: 128 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks guys - I will check all these out and let you know how I get on! Cheers :)
  • gerretl
    gerretl Posts: 427 Forumite
    Options
    I went into Blacks today, and they are doing a set of two man tent, pump up mattress and two sleeping bags for £100. They guy in the shop said he sold the bags for £40 each on ebay as well, so they must be alright.
    "Don't critisise what people look like, how they speak, where they are from, and what they are called. They cannot help it.
    Do critisise what they say, and what they do, especially if what they say is different to what they do. They can help that"

Anon

"Life is the three weeks and six days between paydays" - gerretl

£2 savers club =£42
  • skyranger
    skyranger Posts: 128 Forumite
    Options
    In the end, my girlfriend got 2 from argos for 20 quid each. But we had a five pound voucher anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure