We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is a CT61 required?
Nazitf
Posts: 140 Forumite
in Cutting tax
I just want to check that I am required to fill in a CT61. I am the director of my own limited company which has always been in credit and never been overdrawn. The company has never had any loans.
Would I be required to fill in a CT61 for the interest earned on the credit balance for the limited company?
Would I be required to fill in a CT61 for the interest earned on the credit balance for the limited company?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards