We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Best 80% LTV deal for a FTB fixed for 3/5 years?
adamzetec
Posts: 214 Forumite
I'm looking to borrow £136k on a purchase price of £170k. Earning multiples aren't a problem. I have no debts other than my student loan (less than £1k remaining) and all credit cards are paid off.
So far I have found the following:
Loughborough BS - 4.99% for 3 years, £499 product fee
Nottingham BS - 5.69% for 5 years, £800 product fee
Thanks!
So far I have found the following:
Loughborough BS - 4.99% for 3 years, £499 product fee
Nottingham BS - 5.69% for 5 years, £800 product fee
Thanks!
0
Comments
-
Have you tried first direct0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
