We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Woolwich Mortgage
keadd
Posts: 96 Forumite
Hi There,
Do The Woolwich accept a credit card for payment each month as I would like to get the cashback/rewards that many cards offer.
Thanks
Do The Woolwich accept a credit card for payment each month as I would like to get the cashback/rewards that many cards offer.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
??????????0
-
I think this is one where you will have to ring them up and ask. I don't know if Woolwich have ever done this. I know that when we had a Abbey mortgage a couple of years ago they offered it. But in the current climate maybe it has changed.
Foreversummer0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards