Does anyone know any discounts for Lush please?

Options
Hello all, I am looking to do quite a big shop at Lush soon, love the products they do so am going to be buying for myself and want to get a few of the gift boxes they do for my collegues.

So.......the question is has anyone got any codes? I have looked but can't find any :( I want to shop online ideally :)

Thank you

Comments

• yummymummy888888
    Options
    mrs.way wrote: »
    Hello all, I am looking to do quite a big shop at Lush soon, love the products they do so am going to be buying for myself and want to get a few of the gift boxes they do for my collegues.

So.......the question is has anyone got any codes? I have looked but can't find any :( I want to shop online ideally :)

Thank you

They do not exist. All I can suggest is to buy the smallest gift box they have (£5 Secret Santa). Open it and use the enclosed 10% off on all the rest you are buying. (Then you have some goodies for yourself too!)

Vouchers are instore only but I am sure they accept them over the phone. The website has been redesigned this week so has a few teething problems BTW its not normally like that
  • mrs.way
    mrs.way Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    Aaaah good idea, will get a little box for myself and use the voucher, thank you!

I was going to go instore anyway after going on the site today and getting fed up with it, haven't been on there before! But now you have cleared up why that is, thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure