We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

'Just got a box of 48 free Kit Kats' blog discussion

Options
Former_MSE_Lawrence
Former_MSE_Lawrence Posts: 975 Forumite
This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.
Please click reply to discuss below.

Comments

• ScarletBea
    ScarletBea Posts: 2,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh gosh!
    You could have made a competition for the londoner money savers: the first 40 to get to your office would get a kitkat :D

(I'm not in London, so I couldn't apply, but you can't really send chocolate through the post, can you?)
    Being brave is going after your dreams head on
  • MadMac_2
    MadMac_2 Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    Options
    Oh Martin, you did make me laugh reading that post! :rotfl:

It sounds like an absolutely classic Friday afternoon chocolate crisis... and I am strangely drawn to a man who can put a four finger KitKat in his mouth - impressive! ;)
    456789 Posts: 2,305 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Why settle for a car? Blog about a spacecraft (Virgin Galactic might be reading!)
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,931 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Freebie chocolate biscuits...............hmmmmm, what a lovely way to end the working week.:cool:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    That was nice of them. I once sent a letter to them with info on a Kit Kat that had solid chocolate in the centre instead of wafer, it chipped a filling. They sent a cheque for £10 and offered to pay for dental treatment.
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • Claire_Bear
    Claire_Bear Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    Options
    Smiley_Mum wrote: »
    That was nice of them. I once sent a letter to them with info on a Kit Kat that had solid chocolate in the centre instead of wafer, it chipped a filling. They sent a cheque for £10 and offered to pay for dental treatment.

Probably terrified you were going to try and sue them :eek::rotfl:
    D'you know, in 900 years of space and time, I've never met anyone who wasn't important
    The Doctor
    Taste The Rainbow :heartsmil
  • Former_MSE_Guy
    Options
    Guilty as charged... though I'd like to correct a misunderstanding. I only had four, not five KitKats ;-)
  • Barneysmom
    Barneysmom Posts: 10,123 Ambassador
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh, I would so love a KitKat right now.
  • Lube
    Lube Posts: 1,495 Forumite
    Options
    Enjoy your kit kats with a nice brew
  • jamesd
    jamesd Posts: 26,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MSE Guy, so you're owed one Kit Kat redress, plus a second for goodwill, right? :) And don't forget to file the compensation claim for the additional stress on your legs from the weight gained by this workplace hazard. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure