Needing a Break!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
3 replies 725 views
curly07curly07 Forumite
164 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
Hi there!

Does anybody know of a place to go and "get away from it all" in N.I? Im looking a weekend break not too far from home but in a place thats chilled out and you can relax!

As Christmas is so close I'm looking for something cheap!

Just need to take a break and rest, havent been feeling great lately! Would love it to have a jacuzzi or some facilities like that... besides busy hotels does anyone know of anywhere that would be suitable? Do they exist?? lol. My ideal weekend break is in a cottage in peaceful surroundings meals cooked for you and being pampered!! How nice would that be!! lol.

Hoping some people will have ideas! :)
- Winners make things happen, losers let things happen -
:j

Replies

• missmamissma Forumite
    403 Posts
    Not sure about a cottage I have stayed in Radisson Roe Limavady which is quite nice. I think a lot of places have good deals on mid week. Also some seem to have deals for staying extra night on a Sunday. We are heading to Radisson Sligo next weekend for 69 euro 4 star hotel B+B a night. Was lucky though a friend gave me Supervalu vouchers which got discount. Good luck hope u find summit I think this time of year is so depressing everyone needs a break.
  • LobellLobell Forumite
    621 Posts
    I was going to suggest Radisson Roe as well. Its in a nice rural location and has spa facilities.

Lough Erne Golf Resort is also a lovely spot. We had a very relaxing few days there around this time last year for a very reasonable price. I fear the prices may be higher now though, since the opening of the golf course in the summer.
  • mypiemypie Forumite
    291 Posts
    We are just back from the bayview in portballintrea. We stay in the premeir room and it had a jaquzzi bath. I loved just sitting with a cuppa watching the sea and going for walks on the windy beach. Another place would be the burrnedale in newcastle.
    “A house is made of walls and beams;
    a home is built with love and dreams.”
    2012 Challenge to buy most gifts and non essentials from money made online.:money:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

17 Netflix hacks

Cut costs & get more from your subscription

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

Incl M&S calendar release date

MSE Deals