Boots 90% off sale

Hi sorry if I am being nut! but i know last year boots had this HUGE sale either 75% or 90% off during xmas or later! does anyone remember when they have them? I need to buy like a 100 gifts for a wedding and cant wait for the sale to take place

Comments

• hunnycat
    hunnycat Posts: 1,538 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi sorry if I am being nut! but i know last year boots had this HUGE sale either 75% or 90% off during xmas or later! does anyone remember when they have them? I need to buy like a 100 gifts for a wedding and cant wait for the sale to take place
    they start usually just after xmas and its limited. your unlikely to get the quantities your looking for in the sale unless its different items. even then its so hard to buy anything. last year the sale cause boots.com to crash!
    would love to win an ipad!
    A-Z Challenge - ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
  • Blimey i was excited then thinking there was a sale !!!!!!!!!!

They do a 50% off sale starting Xmas eve or Boxing day then turns to a 75% off sale in January i think it was about the 3rd or the 5th last year.

Why do you need 100 gifts for a wedding??
    Member of Thrifty Gifty ~ Making money for Christmas 2010:
    £2 Savers club member no 40 ~ £54
    Amazon Vouchers BingoPort ~ £10
    Dooyoo Challenge Jan ~ £24.07 / £20.00 Yippee over target :j
  • thank you!!! well its an indian wedding, for the grrom, the parents, the first cousins.... the list goes on!!!
  • Hi sorry if I am being nut! but i know last year boots had this HUGE sale either 75% or 90% off during xmas or later! does anyone remember when they have them? I need to buy like a 100 gifts for a wedding and cant wait for the sale to take place

:T

This year Boots went to 75% on January 14th (its marked on the calender!)
  • keith99_2
    keith99_2 Posts: 1,234 Forumite

Talk about premature.:rotfl:
    Hope you get your gifts sorted.
  • nutty1
    nutty1 Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    you'll be lucky to get 100 items at 90% off. never have much left or can't get on web site.
  • bargain_babs
    bargain_babs Posts: 2,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 29 October 2009 at 6:55PM
    thank you!!! well its an indian wedding, for the grrom, the parents, the first cousins.... the list goes on!!!

keep an eye out on halfcost.co.uk as well for your gifts - you might find what you are looking for there

check for discount codes too

https://www.halfcost.co.uk/
  • Hi sorry if I am being nut! but i know last year boots had this HUGE sale either 75% or 90% off during xmas or later! does anyone remember when they have them? I need to buy like a 100 gifts for a wedding and cant wait for the sale to take place

Its a nightmare buying gifts for wedding, i also had an asian wedding and you have to buy for everyone (literally). You should go to the next sale which is on the 27th dec and get some of their gift sets too, they all go half price. Dont rely on the boots 75% and 90% because stock is very limited and its a matter of luck! Bodyshop also has some nice sets you could get that in the sales. hth Congratulations by the way, whens the big day?
  • I got all excited then when i seen the title of this thread!
    Laugh Often, Love Much, Live Well.
  • upsy-daisy wrote: »
    I got all excited then when i seen the title of this thread!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport