We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

burtsbees goody bag

1…1415171920…24

Comments

  • not got mine either & they didn't reply to my email
  • jean48
    jean48 Posts: 191 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    got mine today it was left at my neighbours house will be using it for an xmas pressy
  • Oh man, I've actually been doing work today rather than messing about on the internet :rolleyes: so I've missed this offer and I love Burt's Bees stuff! Noooooooooo! :eek:

    I thought I'd missed the boat on this one, because by the time I registered there was no picture of the bag on the site and it didn't say I was getting one in the confirmation email. But lo and behold, got home tonight and there was a package waiting for me! I thought it was a Christmas pressie I'd ordered but it was the Burt's Bees goody bag! I was so excited!!!! :j Best freebie ever!!! Thanks soooooo so much to the OP who posted this! :T
  • Got mine, best freebie Ive had so far. :beer::j:j
  • wow you lucky person getting 2! was that to same address?

    Yeah they came together, honestly wasn't expecting anything after not getting the confirmation emails so it was a lovely suprise
    *wonders when they will make dressing gowns acceptable day wear?*
    No new toiletries challenge - use up the stash first!
    NSD Jan 2/15
  • kle87
    kle87 Posts: 411 Forumite
    Amazing Freebie thanks op!
    2010 Wins: Benecol Bag For Life, £150 FCUK Voucher, Rimmel Foundation, L'oreal Mascara, £60 worth of hair products, £100 :j
  • Got mine today. Amazing freebie. Thank you.
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,625 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ceefas32 wrote: »
    I havent got mine yet either , emailed them,the reply was all gift should be delivered by mid week.

    very lucky to those that are recieved 2

    That is very frustrating, considering you started the thread!

    I hope yours arrives tomorrow.
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • raven-333
    raven-333 Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    received mine this morning. it came by post van. thank you op best freebie i have had.
  • inneed
    inneed Posts: 403 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Wow! What a great freebie! So pleased with it. Thanks again OP.
    Always look on the bright side of life ....la la la la la la la la
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.