We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Flowers
Lord_Jason_The_Invincible
Posts: 51 Forumite
Just been to my local Focus - they are selling trays of summer flowers for 99p each.
Trays have 10 flowers/plants in and are being cleared out because it's getting to the end of the planting season.
I think it must be a nationwide thing because my nearest store (Ashford Middx) is doing it and I know that Focus in Nottingham is doing it too.
I hadn't seen this posted before - and hope it helps!
Jason
Trays have 10 flowers/plants in and are being cleared out because it's getting to the end of the planting season.
I think it must be a nationwide thing because my nearest store (Ashford Middx) is doing it and I know that Focus in Nottingham is doing it too.
I hadn't seen this posted before - and hope it helps!
Jason
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards