We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tears of the Sun - Director's Cut - £3.99
Hey_Dude
Posts: 1,786 Forumite
This is in WH Smith - with a '3 for £18 or £9.99' sticker.
It will scan at £3.99.
Great price for a great film.
Hope this of use to someone,
Duder
It will scan at £3.99.
Great price for a great film.
Hope this of use to someone,
Duder
0
Comments
-
I've got the original DVD of this. Do you know if the director's cut is just the original film plus the deleted scenes from that original release added back in? If so I feel like I've seen the additional footage as deleted scenes already and there might not be any point getting the DC.0
-
Not sure....
Blurb says that the film has an extra 20 mins - running time 2hrs 17 mins.
I've also got the original - for £3.99 the Director's Cut seemed a steal - doubt if I'll have time to watch it until next week
Duder0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards