Free pain relief - mini paingone

Options
Hi all,
I'm new to the forums but thought I'd share this great site: freepainrelief.co.uk

They've had a few different offers on it but the current one is a free mini paingone. They're usually £14.95 + p&p but if you go to the free pain relief site you can get them for free with £4.95 p+p. I've had one of the bigger paingones for years and it's been a great help with my arthritis. The little one doesn't last as long apparently (about a year) but is just as good for my stiff knees! :j

Comments

• freebiefind
    Options
    Has anyone else tried this yet? I can't recommend it enough!
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    http://www.tower-health.co.uk/ambrowCart/shop/show_details.php?ref=FMPGNFPR

At half the size of the standard PainGone the mini PainGone offers the same powerful, drug-free relief and is even easier to take with you for pain relief wherever you are and whenever you need it.

PainGone and Mini PainGone together for comparison.

Price : £0.00

• Used on the point of pain
    • No leads, pads or batteries
    • Small and lightweight
    • Use as often as required
    • NHS recommended
    • CE registered Class IIa medical device

Over 3 million worldwide users
    Clinically tested
    Drug free and safe
    Simple to use and no side effects
    30 second treatment
    Works through clothing

What is it?
      Mini PainGone is a handy, fast working pain relief device shaped like a fat ballpoint pen. It's compact size means that it can be carried around at all times and can be used to give instant relief, anywhere, even when fully clothed.

How does it work?
      Mini PainGone works by pressing the button on top of the device to deliver a low frequency, gentle electrical charge produced by crystals, straight to the point of pain. Each click sends a pulse that will activate endorphins, the body's natural painkillers to free you from pain. This stimulating frequency can thus provide prolonged and often instant relief. This means that anywhere, at anytime, pain relief is but a click away.

What the professionals say - Medical Studies

Arthrosis-Treatment of Arthrosis of the Knee by Dr Ole Asbjorn, GP, MD.
      Conclusion: PainGone seems to have an effect which is on the same level as drugs. PainGone can therefore be an alternative pain killing treatment to patients waiting for an operation.

Tennis Elbow-Treatment of Acute Tennis Elbow by Dr Ole Asbjorn, GP, MD.
      76% of the patients had effects ranging from good to excellent pain relief” and that “PainGone is effective as a painkiller and is a good supplement to other treatments. In the trial no side effects were observed”

Sciatica Dr Med. Bernt Fesers study carried out tests on people suffering from spine syndromes, elbow pain, sciatica, knee arthrosis and phantom-limb pain. The percentage of patients experiencing temporary or continuous pain relief after the use of PainGone ranged from 50% to 86.7%.

Arthritis-Dr Reka Puskas, October 2004, Rheumatologist in a Hospital in Budapest
      “We have established the effectiveness of using PainGone, it is an effective device for chronic pain suffering patients and, thus, a potent supplementary treatment device for locomotor disease. Because it is handy and easy to use, it can contribute to an improvement in the quality of life for patients who respond well to treatment.”

Mobility and Back Pain-North of England
      The most recent UK study, in the north of England, on patients suffering from back pain, has shown “significant reduction in pain at rest, on movement and improved mobility”. The Doctor in charge reported that “The results have been encouraging and have demonstrated that the pen has beneficial effects in reducing pain and increasing overall mobility. Many of our patients have been really pleased with the results and in several cases we have witnessed a dramatic life altering change”. The report continues “the use of PainGone resulted in significant reduction in pain, increase in mobility and reduction in daily analgesic consumption.”

Anyone tried this? Looks good
    • freebiefind
      Options
      It's a godsend to me, I wouldn't go anywhere without it! I'm always recommending it to people and have built up quite a following with friends and family using it for all sorts; sports injuries, period pain, arthritis, sciatica. For £4.95 p+p, there's no harm in trying!
    • tla19
      tla19 Posts: 171 Forumite
      Options
      Has anyone else tried this yet? I can't recommend it enough!

I was chosen to test a full size one for research and got to keep it :)

I've recommended it to a few people as I found it to be really helpful.

It's well worth paying a fiver postage to get a mini one for free.
    • freebiefind
      Options
      tla19 wrote: »
      I was chosen to test a full size one for research and got to keep it :)

I've recommended it to a few people as I found it to be really helpful.

It's well worth paying a fiver postage to get a mini one for free.

It's well researched then! How did you get involved with that?
    • lauraj87
      lauraj87 Posts: 290 Forumite
      Options
      Just ordered mine I think although no confirmation appeard it just sent me back to the homepage!
      Member of Quidco and Dooyoo

Working on building some savings for 2013
    • tla19
      tla19 Posts: 171 Forumite
      Options
      It's well researched then! How did you get involved with that?

I saw an advert in a magazine. They were looking specifically for ladies who suffer with period pains to test it and report back. I had to fill in a spreadsheet every month, rating pain levels before and after using the PainGone.

As far as I could tell, it was already on sale for other ailments but I guess they just wanted to add another to the list :)
    • freebiefind
      Options
      How fantastic! I'd never thought about it being used for period pains, but why not?! Glad to meet another convert :o
    • Whitefiver
      Options
      Is this like the devices that Boots sell for easing Mosquito bites, etc? If so, then I do find them effective at killing off the itch. (Not tried for pain relief, but I guess the principle is the same.)
      Regards,

White.
    • freebiefind
      Options
      Yes, they seem to work a similar way. I have one of those too, they're great on holiday for those nagging bites! The mosquitos love me!
      I think Boots sell the large PainGone too, they're really expensive there thoough!
    This discussion has been closed.
    Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
    • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
    • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
    • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
    • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
    • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
    • 173.1K Life & Family
    • 247.9K Travel & Transport
    • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure