Halloween Events?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
1 reply 684 views
starnight_2starnight_2 Forumite
390 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
I'm not sure anyone here can help me, but hoping :)

My mother would normally visit us every weekend, as she has a party this weekend (adults only) she decided she would be visiting us tomorrow, or us go to her. With it being Halloween, she was asking me if there is anything to do in Belfast/N'ards areas tomorrow. I've had a look on the tourist sites, and everywhere I can think and the only event I can see is ghost tour thing in N'ards, or W5. w% is no good, as DS is still in school, tomorrow last day, Ghost tour is no good as my DS is 7 and has problems with loud/spooky noises and dark.

Does anyone have any other ideas? If possible, inexpensive? I'm paid tomorrow, so though money isn't too much of a problem, I would rather if not be much. There will be three children, 9, 7 and 2. So it needs to be something suitable and fun for all ages. Even a fireworks display?

I would be grateful if you all know of anything I am missing, otherwise it shall be dinner at my mums. Which I love anyway.... :D

Replies

• edited 27 October 2009 at 3:41PM
    ArtytartyArtytarty Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 27 October 2009 at 3:41PM
    How about a trip to Castle Espie Wetland and wildlife centre.- its just outside Comber. Kids love it and the "more mature"! Good coffee shop too.
    I think I may take my visitors there tomorrow.
    Then there's the Belfast Eye,not bad but dosent last long and quite ££
    Not sure about the fireworks idea though if you say your son dosent like the dark or loud noises!
    Arty.
    Norn Iron Club member 473
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Tesco launches its first ever...

...checkout-free supermarket store

MSE News

25+ ways to stop scams

Plus what to do if you're a victim

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

The Body Shop, Holland & Barrett etc