We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sainsburys half price toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1…116117119121122…131

Comments

  • CostCutter wrote: »
    wow they must of gone fast oos for me damn!!!!!! :mad::mad:
  • hi does anyone know if crayford or dartford have put anything new out today???
  • whitty
    whitty Posts: 121 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    flea72 wrote: »
    instore the sale ends today - online its until thursday

    I was told instore today that it ends tomorrow instore.
  • nettynora
    nettynora Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Terminator Voice Changer in stock
    And if I really were an angel, I'd float over your bed
    Each night a different dream of me I'd plant inside your head
    And if I were an angel, I tell you what I'd do
    I'd appear in a vision and I'd give my wings to you
  • NIMI_2
    NIMI_2 Posts: 479 Forumite
    anyone know if from previous years the toys being reduced any further 2moro, or will they go back to full price???? a few thing sin my sainsburys an tempted to get but am hoping for them to go a little cheaper!!!!
    :T LLB HONS :T
    im well chuffed...........
  • tamlem
    tamlem Posts: 483 Forumite
    NIMI wrote: »
    anyone know if from previous years the toys being reduced any further 2moro, or will they go back to full price???? a few thing sin my sainsburys an tempted to get but am hoping for them to go a little cheaper!!!!

    I certainly wouldn't think they'd go any cheaper, at least not before Christmas. I'm guessing it's back to full price tomorrow?
  • shazzyf
    shazzyf Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    They will go back to full price
  • flower24
    flower24 Posts: 1,719 Forumite
    they won't go any cheaper...it's not like they have to get rid of them
  • Dam it. I am sooooo annoyed with my self. I went online this morning saw they had the Leapfrog Learn and Groove Learning Table, put it in my basket and by the time I got to checkout it had sold out again :-(
    I have rung hempstead valley and they wont tell me if they have any in stock, but its to far for me just to take a chance and drive down there :-(


    Good luck everyone and Thank you to all posters xx
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Got my order, if anyone in Teesside wants a Peppa Pig Buggy or Playdoh Coco Monkey set let me know you can have them at Cost price as decided dont want them
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.