We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
have to recommend a recipe
hotcookie101
Posts: 2,060 Forumite
We just had this for lunch and it was lovely! I only used 70g chorizo(and put it in when took chicken out), but added a couple sweet pots, and we used 1kg spuds (these were roasted on their own as not enough room in the tin for everything!)
Once I took all the veg out I made a sherry gravy. It was delicious
The leftover veg got cooked up with water and blitzed and has made a really delicious soup, and the carcass is in SC making stock, and we have a bowlful of chicken for leftovers (at least 2 meals I reckon
)
Can only recommend it!
Once I took all the veg out I made a sherry gravy. It was delicious
The leftover veg got cooked up with water and blitzed and has made a really delicious soup, and the carcass is in SC making stock, and we have a bowlful of chicken for leftovers (at least 2 meals I reckon
Can only recommend it!
0
Comments
-
Mmmm.. yummy :T:T Thank you.0
-
I have to say, it was really GOOD, even my OH who usually gets a bit antsy with a roast without traditional roast spuds, thought was fab, and the soup tastes really good (don't waste stock on it-just water was tasty enough
) 0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards