We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
La Redoute Sale
moneypennyless
Posts: 524 Forumite
Hiya,
I hope this hasnt been posted, I did do a search 1st and couldnt find it!!
La Redoute has their sale on now, there were a few things I really liked, but were a little expensive, and I m,anaged to pick them up last night:
Hello Moneypennyless
Thank you for ordering with La Redoute.
Your order is now being processed.
1 Belted microfibre bikini £ 16.78 In stock (was £26)
1 TREND À PORTER Long dress in cotton voile £ 16.04 In stock (was £29)
1 COULEURS D'ÉTÉ Stretch cotton knit vest top £ 5.81 In stock (was £9)
1 O.KA.OU Light printed cotton voile flounced dress £ 7.79 In stock (was £13)
1 ACTIVE WEAR Hooded sweatshirt £ 15.58 In stock (was £26)
1 COULEURS D'ÉTÉ Long cotton voile tunic £ 10.19 In stock (was £17)
1 RENÉ DERHY Linen jacket £ 20.98 In stock (was £35)
1 RENÉ DERHY Cropped linen trousers £ 25.18 In stock (was £39)
8 item(s) ordered for £ 121.80
Order code : **** - FREE GIFT & DISCOUNT, £10 (£30 mov) + crescent bag
managed to get the above discount and free bag aswell, i have blanked out the code and will post on the codes board.
postage is £3.45 tho, but I hope this helps x
I hope this hasnt been posted, I did do a search 1st and couldnt find it!!
La Redoute has their sale on now, there were a few things I really liked, but were a little expensive, and I m,anaged to pick them up last night:
Hello Moneypennyless
Thank you for ordering with La Redoute.
Your order is now being processed.
1 Belted microfibre bikini £ 16.78 In stock (was £26)
1 TREND À PORTER Long dress in cotton voile £ 16.04 In stock (was £29)
1 COULEURS D'ÉTÉ Stretch cotton knit vest top £ 5.81 In stock (was £9)
1 O.KA.OU Light printed cotton voile flounced dress £ 7.79 In stock (was £13)
1 ACTIVE WEAR Hooded sweatshirt £ 15.58 In stock (was £26)
1 COULEURS D'ÉTÉ Long cotton voile tunic £ 10.19 In stock (was £17)
1 RENÉ DERHY Linen jacket £ 20.98 In stock (was £35)
1 RENÉ DERHY Cropped linen trousers £ 25.18 In stock (was £39)
8 item(s) ordered for £ 121.80
Order code : **** - FREE GIFT & DISCOUNT, £10 (£30 mov) + crescent bag
managed to get the above discount and free bag aswell, i have blanked out the code and will post on the codes board.
postage is £3.45 tho, but I hope this helps x
if you cant have what you want, be grateful for what you have :T
Pickle number 3 arrived 24th december 2007 :A
Pickle number 3 arrived 24th december 2007 :A
0
Comments
-
I'll let the OH know cos she has her own Credit Card...! lol
Shanks, Moneypennyless.:dance: That window's cracked on both sides!!0 -
I thought you weren't allowed to discuss La Redoute on these boards
moneypennyless wrote:Hiya,
I hope this hasnt been posted, I did do a search 1st and couldnt find it!!
that's probably why0 -
You can't post discount codes on this site. I think if you are just discussing the sale etc then you are ok, but correct me if I'm wrong.Accepted offer on our house - Sept 2006
Offer accepted on house we wanted - October 2006
Survey completed - November 2006
Searches completed - January 2007
Vendor pulls out January 2007 - Aaaagghhh :mad:
Offer accepted on next house - January 2007
Survey completed - February 2007
Searches sent - Febraury 2007
Exchanged and Completed March 16th 2007!
Phew!
Decorating started 5/4/07
Bathroom ripped out 18/3/07!
Baby due 23/4/07!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards