anyone know oxford circus well?

Options
homealone_2
homealone_2 Posts: 2,004 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
i am going to oxford circus soon and i know from previous history getting a taxi is a nightmare so what i usually do is fold up my wheelchair and stand with it so easier to load on with shopping with son, no work for driver! in other words! but that means me having to sometimes standing for up to an hour which is killing. so have decided this time to pre book for each leg of my journey. obviously now means no hanging around extra browsing which is shame or spending too long somewhere when we finished ages ago but best we can do so what we need help with is. 1st cab home to oxford circus 2nd oxford circus to covent garden then covent garden to home. 2nd home is poblem which part of oxford circus should i be at for him to take me to covent garden and is there a coffee shop outside near there so i can sit outside and see him coming witout being stood up in pain?

Comments

• 5ft3
    5ft3 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Hello. There is a starbucks and a Pret a Manger at the back of John Lewis which faces onto Cavendish Square and both these have outside seating last time I went there (although this was about 2 months ago so you might need to check with them to be certain).

FYI John Lewis is on Oxford Street (it's really quite near Oxford Circus). Go through the ground floor and go out of the back entrance onto Cavendish Square. I'm sure someone will help direct you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure