We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Asda - £50 back
katyk_2
Posts: 507 Forumite
The Asda near me has a new incentive running starting this week. Spend £50 this week (in single transaction) and get a week 1 token, spend same next week and get week 2 token. Continues for 10 weeks and, if you collect 8 of the possible 10 tokens, you get a £50 asda gift card.
:beer:
Not even limited to one per household but to one per person so OH could get one too. :j
I spend average of £80 per week normally so I'm afraid £800 in 10 weeks is anything but impossible (and that is without the four family birthdays -bottle of malt, maybe- and father's day coming up.) Only exclusions are kiosk ie cigs etc, gift cards, petrol and lottery. Much softer if promised £100 back!
Definite boost for someone who would spend it anyway.
:beer:
Not even limited to one per household but to one per person so OH could get one too. :j
I spend average of £80 per week normally so I'm afraid £800 in 10 weeks is anything but impossible (and that is without the four family birthdays -bottle of malt, maybe- and father's day coming up.) Only exclusions are kiosk ie cigs etc, gift cards, petrol and lottery. Much softer if promised £100 back!
Definite boost for someone who would spend it anyway.
0
Comments
-
Sounds good, I'll have to go to asda this week!:A OFFICIAL Boots Tart :A and member of the PAH! club :rotfl:
Lapsed member of the £2 coin savers club.....:rolleyes:0 -
Soooo sorry folks
I think I may have misled those who have read this. I have now been up and 'earned' my first token but think this is a local promotion for that store only (store 30 years old this spring). :doh: :wall: Thus you probably won't find it running at other Asda's (although I would love to be proved wrong!).
Still a super deal for anyone in Aberdeen - Dyce store.:beer:0 -
Hi, can you change the title of the post or arrange 2 have it moved to a regional board?
Thanks0 -
DazedByTheLight wrote:Hi, can you change the title of the post or arrange 2 have it moved to a regional board?
Thanks
Good idea to both although hoping you don't expect me to do so - wouldn't know where to start.
However, whilst on the subject, I didn't know the site had regional boards....can anyone tell me how to access it as it is bound to be very useful.
Apologies once again folks.:o
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards