We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cheap bike at Makro
Miser_maz
Posts: 250 Forumite
I'm interested in a bike to commute to work, but don't have much to spend on one nor do I have much knowledge about bikes. But i've noticed one at Makro for £49.99 plus vat. I'm tempted to go for it, but don't know if its any good. I only intend to use it for getting to work which is around 2-3 miles away from house, and the occasional weekend tour. The make is Active, i've never heard of them.
Any advice appreciated.
Any advice appreciated.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards