We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Rechargeable batteries
blue_max_3
Posts: 1,194 Forumite
I have found this firm to be excellent in every way if you need rechargeable batteries.
http://www.vapextech.co.uk/acatalog/High_Power_Consumer_Batteries.html
I found them on a link here I think, but have had two large orders and they have been both inexpensive and efficient.
They are virtually the same price as single use batteries.
Of course, I have no connection, before you ask, but I do like to support an honest business that offers superior service.
They sell on Ebay too, but you might as well order direct and cut out the middle man.
I buy the 2600 AA's (for my flash units/toys) and the 1000 AAA (for remotes and toys). They have been great.
Worth a look if you are in the market for some.
Graham
http://www.vapextech.co.uk/acatalog/High_Power_Consumer_Batteries.html
I found them on a link here I think, but have had two large orders and they have been both inexpensive and efficient.
They are virtually the same price as single use batteries.
Of course, I have no connection, before you ask, but I do like to support an honest business that offers superior service.
They sell on Ebay too, but you might as well order direct and cut out the middle man.
I buy the 2600 AA's (for my flash units/toys) and the 1000 AAA (for remotes and toys). They have been great.
Worth a look if you are in the market for some.
Graham
0
Comments
-
I'd second the batteries, they are excellent. The seller on ebay I buy from is excellent, no idea if it's the same people behind this shop.0
-
i buy from these people from Ebay seller id: itl-e - very good service last time round and the prices with the e-bay seller are actually marginally better than the direct seller - still pays to look after the pennies!0
-
Huggins wrote:i buy from these people from Ebay seller id: itl-e - very good service last time round and the prices with the e-bay seller are actually marginally better than the direct seller - still pays to look after the pennies!
It's worth totalling up all you will need and asking them for a 'best' price. I find them open to discussion. They are the importers I think, so if they can't do it cheaper!
Graham0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards