We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

England shirt for £10 inc delivery

**Please read the other posts as well - seems this may not be a direct discount but the amount will be credited to your account later on and this might take a while**

Hi
I'm not sure if this is on the wrong board - I don't know when the offer ends, so I'm not sure if it is a 'grabbit while you can', and it does also have a discount code so maybe it should go on that too!

Anyway. Go to https://www.lxdirect.co.uk (part of Littlewoods) where England shirts are £20, with £3.50 delivery charge, use the promotional code ZQ9809 and you will get £13.50 off - total of £20 for an England home shirt delivered. :T

I have tried this with a man's home shirt. Women's shirts are also £20 so I assume the voucher is valid for these too [edit-sorry they are not]. I'm not sure about children's - but I saw below someone has a good deal for them already!

Hope this saves you some money and also let me know if you think this post should be moved then maybe someone will come along and do it...

(Thanks to my little bro who just told me about this!)

Edited to add: I believe this voucher is only valid for home shirts. Let us know if you manage to get the discount on an away shirt.

Edited again to add: This doesn't seem to be valid for womens' shirts - thanks loobs40!!
«1

Comments

  • carrie483
    carrie483 Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    Thanks, Just ordered one for my brother for £10. :j :D
    Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
  • carrie483
    carrie483 Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    Are these the newest shirts? I hope so...i'm worried now :o
    Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
  • morg_monster
    morg_monster Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    yeah they are - don't worry!
  • carrie483
    carrie483 Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    Oh thank god, ive just thanked you again for such a great post :j
    Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
  • Deemus
    Deemus Posts: 7 Forumite
    carrie483 wrote:
    Are these the newest shirts? I hope so...i'm worried now :o

    Yep they are the newest shirts, hopefully the world cup winners shirts! cheers Morg
  • carrie483
    carrie483 Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    I've just received an email to say that everything has gone through ok and i should expect the shirt........TOMORROW!

    Wow, they are quick :j
    Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
  • loobs40
    loobs40 Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Thanks ! I have made 2 orders (to get the discount twice) and got the emails confirming.

    I tried to order a ladies one, but it didn't work
  • wolvesinwales
    wolvesinwales Posts: 2,255 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Is it for new customers only ? it worked until it said i was already registered.
    WHOOOOSHHHHHHHHH……..
    Blimey what was that ?
    That was your life mate
    Oh I wasn’t quite ready can I have another go ?
    Sorry mate only one per person.
  • morg_monster
    morg_monster Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    Oh dear wolves. I'm not sure to be honest. I just got an email from my brother saying "ooh you can get a shirt for £10 with this code on this website" but no further details. He said he found out from a friend. I shouldn't imagine my brother was registered on the website before he bought his.

    Maybe you could register again with a work address or something? Might need to use a different card to pay though.
  • loobs40
    loobs40 Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    IMPORTANT : the voucher can only be used once per account. According to Cust Services, you will be charged the full amount on your card, and only sometime later (weeks !) will the discount be credited to you card account.

    I discovered this as although the screen says £10 at the top it says order value £23.50
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.