Dress Sale

2»

Comments

• frannyann
    frannyann Posts: 10,970 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    http://www.eternalbrideuk.co.uk/salerail.html

Hi guys, just found this! Lots of dresses at healthy reductions!!
    HTH
    :rotfl:Ahahah got my signature removed for claiming MSE thought it was too boring :rotfl:
  • Franny have you ever thpught of opening your own bridal shop? I thhink you'd be excellent!!!
    Bump due 22nd September
  • frannyann
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Franny have you ever thpught of opening your own bridal shop? I thhink you'd be excellent!!!

:rotfl::rotfl:

I could get seriously obsessed!! :D
    :rotfl:Ahahah got my signature removed for claiming MSE thought it was too boring :rotfl:
  • I can see it...
    Franny's MSE wedding dress wonderstore.
    What ever your budget franny will find you exactly what you want - taking over the bridal world one dress at a time!
    Bump due 22nd September
  • frannyann
    First Post Combo Breaker
    I can see it...
    Franny's MSE wedding dress wonderstore.
    What ever your budget franny will find you exactly what you want - taking over the bridal world one dress at a time!

I did proper :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    when I read that!!
  • jinky67
    jinky67 Posts: 47,812 Forumite
    frannyann wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl:

I could get seriously obsessed!! :D
    could?

You are:p

that last link....she manages to get all those dresses looking hideous:eek: cos she looks like she has been forced by Mummy into modelling them:rotfl::rotfl:
    :heartpulsOnce a Flylady, always a Flylady:heartpuls
  • frannyann
    First Post Combo Breaker
    jinky67 wrote: »
    could?

You are:p

that last link....she manages to get all those dresses looking hideous:eek: cos she looks like she has been forced by Mummy into modelling them:rotfl::rotfl:

I know I am :o

The pictures in that last one are awful!! That girl looks right fed up in them LOL
  • Try here

Search for bridal-loved on Facebook
  • Dpp83
    Dpp83 Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Hi I know is too late but may be it will be helpful for other people I both my wedding dress from eBay it cost only £10 and it was made by measure it took 20 days to be made and delivered but I needed it sooner so I paid extra for fast delivery but still the full cost was £75 which I think is a bargain and it was beautiful exactly like the photo and made especially for me. My friend got their wedding rings cheap being just silver not platinum or white gold as she don't like yellow for jelewry but you can buy titanium as is good non scratch metal never change colour and is antialergy nobody but you will know what metal is your ring at the end of the day the ring is only symbol for your union being expensive won't make your marrige quality . Month ago I was on wedding in restaurant which had 2 for 1 meals so for 7.99 you provide meal for two which works out really half price and much cheaper to pay for your gests
  • On the subject of wedding rings ( or engagement rings) those made with cubic zirconium (man made diamond) really look the business i have heard :money:and cost a much less. Search on Google for "imitation diamonds". Look for a 90 day return policy or similar money back guarantee in case you're not totally happy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure