Free gilette fusion razor!

Options
I don't get this website, seems to good to be true to me, whats the catch before I give me address out to them?

http://www.freegillettefusion.co.uk/

Concho
:cool:

Comments

• salduck
    salduck Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How can I claim my razor for free?
    We're simply not rich enough to do this out of our own pockets so we have teamed up with some leading online advertisers who will pay us everytime you take part in one of our offers. This can be anything from a free trial or by entering a few competitions. It doesn't have to cost you anything to claim your FREE Gillette fusion gift.
    Free Gillette
    Mortgage free wannabe! No idea on date yet! £132,350 TBC
    Loan paying off May 2022 £7000
  • lannyloo
    lannyloo Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    Hmmmm not too sure myself....it stays theyre not connected to Gilette or Proctor & Gamble.

Ive clicked on terms and conditions...there are none....nor is there a privacy policy....think ill give this one a miss
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It says particiaption required, so sounds like another one of those bronze, silver, gold sign up then recommend friends scams
    fgfstealth.gif
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi concho007 :hello:

Thanks very much for the post :)

Unfortunately this site is a scam site. No one ever gets the razor. It appears to be an an email harvesting site.

I'll move this thread to freebies gone to avoid anyone else putting in their details.

Don't blame yourself though, lots of us were caught out with it before. Thanks again for the post :)
    :hello:
  • concho007
    Options
    Nice one, thanks for finding out that its a scam, I nearly signed up for it!!!:confused:
  • ***_Laura_***_2
    Options
    lorweld to the rescue!
    Thank you to all posters - very appreciated! :)
  • Sowilo_2
    Sowilo_2 Posts: 302 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Lorweld. I resisted this one as I got caught with the free washing powder scam. Now I use a disposable email address, Yahoo lets you open as many as you like which are redirected to your main Yahoo email. if the address you use gets spammed just delete it and use another address. Very useful as it saves having to check different email accounts all the time. Perfect foe this type of scam.
    A fool may give advice but the one who takes it is the bigger fool.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure