We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
52 packs Walkers crisps £3
jodyemma
Posts: 156 Forumite
Went into ASDA today and brought 2x 26 bags of Walkers for £3 they are £1.74 per 26 pack and you can 2 packs for £3:rotfl:
Also 2 x 2 liters Sweppes lemonade for £1
Also 2 x 2 liters Sweppes lemonade for £1
0
Comments
-
I did too.... best of all they include the lamb and mint flavour :drool:de do-do-do, de dar-dar-dar
0 -
You like the lamb and mint flavour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They end up at the bottom of the cupboard until hubby who doesnt mind them actually has to eat them because there is nothing else!0
-
BargainJunky wrote:You like the lamb and mint flavour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They end up at the bottom of the cupboard until hubby who doesnt mind them actually has to eat them because there is nothing else!
send 'em round
de do-do-do, de dar-dar-dar
0 -
BargainJunky wrote:You like the lamb and mint flavour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They end up at the bottom of the cupboard until hubby who doesnt mind them actually has to eat them because there is nothing else!
Same here! We're veggies so we have loads lyign around, not sure what do with them!0 -
nads wrote:Same here! We're veggies so we have loads lyign around, not sure what do with them!
But you do eat the Roast Chicken, Beef & Onion and Smokey Bacon which are OK !
Hope you've ONLY recently started eating the CHEESE & ONION !!!!There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›(11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!
Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..0 -
I know the chicken abd beef are veggy and eat them
as far as the vegetarian sounding Cheese and Onion goes.. no! Yep, I think a lot of people got done over by C&O containg some meat product!0 -
Cheddar Cheese are disgusting, I could not even give them away to my kids friends. I hate throwing things but these went in the bin.0
-
My mate is having a baby she craves cheddar cheese walkers!0
-
I like the cheddar cheese ones! Send em to me!Murphy's No More Pies Club #209
Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
100% paid off :j
0 -
quoia wrote:But you do eat the Roast Chicken, Beef & Onion and Smokey Bacon which are OK !
Hope you've ONLY recently started eating the CHEESE & ONION !!!!
When did Cheese and onion Walkers become veggie? I told my DP yesterday that they weren't veggie, he showed me the pack and proved me wrong.Nevermind the dog, beware of the kids!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
