We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free cash for clicks - Newbies please read the First Post!

1…239240242244245…294

Comments

  • carol_a_3
    carol_a_3 Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I'm still not getting my 10 Lenor points even though it's showing up every day!
  • raven-333
    raven-333 Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thanks droopsnout for posting the answers.:beer:
    I won the travel quiz yersterday.:j
    I now have enough points for an amazon voucher.
    :j:j:j
  • GeCon
    GeCon Posts: 864 Forumite
    Can anyone please tell me how long it takes for Amazon e-rewards to come through?

    Thanks.
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,987 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    GeCon wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me how long it takes for Amazon e-rewards to come through?

    Thanks.

    Usually around 3 days but its been a while since I've ordered any
    2026 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #24 £20648.58/£32063 OP (Original target £20000 met)
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    raven-333 wrote: »
    Thanks droopsnout for posting the answers.:beer:
    I won the travel quiz yersterday.:j
    I now have enough points for an amazon voucher.
    :j:j:j


    Well done.

    :j
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • GeCon wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me how long it takes for Amazon e-rewards to come through?

    Thanks.

    They don't always email the code so do check checking where it says e-rewards in your account on the PB site.
  • koala987
    koala987 Posts: 1,342 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    edited 13 August 2010 at 1:18AM
    There is another jackpot on Pigsback for the Big Brother eviction (cutting it fine this time). But the odds on favourite is at 1/8 so I don't think we'll get much back. Unless of course the favourite isn't evicted!

    If football's more your scene, there's betting on whether Blackpool will win their first Premier League game.

    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/42/417.aspx?pbq=598%2c598%2cVOVLN

    Good luck, if anyone decides to enter any of the jackpots icon7.gif
    Don't wait for the storm to pass
    Learn to dance in the rain
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,987 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    koala987 wrote: »
    There is another jackpot on Pigsback for Big Brother (cutting it fine this time). But the odds on favourite is at 1/8 so I don't think we'll get much back. Unless of course the favourite doesn't win!

    If football's more your scene, there's betting on whether Blackpool will win their first Premier League game.

    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/42/417.aspx?pbq=598%2c598%2cVOVLN

    Good luck, if anyone decides to enter any of the jackpots icon7.gif

    I'm still waiting for my Charity Shield points :(
    2026 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #24 £20648.58/£32063 OP (Original target £20000 met)
  • koala987
    koala987 Posts: 1,342 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    I'm still waiting for my Charity Shield points :(

    I remember from before that they sometimes take about 10 days. I haven't received mine from last week's Big Brother. I would say wait until next Tuesday and then maybe chase them up.
    Don't wait for the storm to pass
    Learn to dance in the rain
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.