PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

The Style Revolution (Clothes Swap)

Options
Hello all
I am not sure if i am posting in the correct thread but here goes.

I was recently sent this link to a fab website with regards to a host of events that will be taking place in Norwich. Basically you trawl your wardrobe for clothes, shoes, handbags, accesories you don't wear or want anymore and take them along to the fashion swap.
Depending on what you bring or how many items you bring you are then issued with shopping points to be able to spend at the swap.
Sounds to me like a great way to overhaul and up date your wardrobe without having to spend loads of money.
Some of the events have an entry fee but thats only because they are held in an outside venue.

take a look at the website, see what you think.

Just search the internet for thestylerevolution norwich (sorry i can't post links just yet)

It is the biggest fashion swapping event to hit Norwich! Apparently as a nation we hoard over £2 billion in fashion!! Wardrobes filled with items we bought for a special occasion that never came up, don’t fit us anymore or bargains with the tags still on. It ends now! Come and swap at The Style Revolution for items that you will wear today and look fabulous everyday!
What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?

Paid off £22,528.09 debt since Jan 18, and counting. Still got 18 months to go :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure