We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I need fax paper
loveabargin
Posts: 278 Forumite
Hi all
I have just run out of fax paper and went to buy it yesterday. It seems that pc world, maplin and station box have stop selling this. Could you MSE people help? the size I need is 210mm x 30mm x 12.7
thanks
loveabargin
I have just run out of fax paper and went to buy it yesterday. It seems that pc world, maplin and station box have stop selling this. Could you MSE people help? the size I need is 210mm x 30mm x 12.7
thanks
loveabargin
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards