We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Jelly Belly Beans, 100 free samples a day (Merged)

1…1011131516…131

Comments

  • wow what a great find will have to apply for these too thanks so much
    a_gollum.jpg
  • im sure you posted on these before?????


    Maybe Ill be lucky this time??
  • im sure you posted on these before?????


    Maybe Ill be lucky this time??

    Dont think I have ever heard of these!!
    nav.gifbanana2.gifnav.gif
  • I find that hard to believe...

    but...then...I have never got these!!
  • Oh yes its the ones that you have to get up at 2.00am in the morning to register with for a sample!! hahahah they are yuk most of them!
    a04.gif
  • I love these, but they cost so much for so few!!
  • cw1972
    cw1972 Posts: 54 Forumite
    I got my free sample a few days ago, thanks

    took a couple dozen attemps to get accepted though
  • Tojo_Ralph
    Tojo_Ralph Posts: 8,373
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    cw1972 wrote:
    I got my free sample a few days ago, thanks

    took a couple dozen attemps to get accepted though

    :rotfl: .. I can't believe you never mention the Jelly Bean quantity .. :rotfl:

    Having received my "sample" earlier today, I'm still laughing .. :rotfl:

    ELEVEN GODDAM BEANS .. 10 pitiful grams .. Not even a slack handful :rotfl:

    I make that less than 0.5 beans per attempt for yourself. ;)
    The MSE Dictionary
    Loophole - A word used to entice people to read clearly written Terms and Conditions.
    Rip Off - Clearly written Terms and Conditions.
    Terms and Conditions - Otherwise known as a loophole or a rip off.
  • nipper
    nipper Posts: 50 Forumite
    only allowed 100 a day so be quick :p
  • Shadow_2
    Shadow_2 Posts: 88 Forumite
    Agree with Tojo Ralph, couldn't believe the size of the "packet" - but I guess they're giving so may away they have to restict it? Not enough to make me buy though....but enjoyed "the" mouthful and worth sending for.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.